They are in constant stress, as a tool, as part of our gestures - and even increase attractiveness. According to a German Forsa survey, for example, every second woman is enthusiastic about beautiful men's hands. A nice butt, for example, is at a disadvantage:
The hand is much more than just superficialities: it is an all-rounder. And did you know ...
- that the hand consists of 27 bones and 36 joints? About a quarter of our bones are part of our hand.
- the thumb - apart from its mobility - is also the strongest finger?
- we have no muscles in our fingers at all?
- we move our fingers 25 million times in the course of our lives?
- like not being able to bend the little finger without moving the ring finger? Because both fingers use the same muscle for the movement.
- that hand washing was not a matter of course, at least until the Corona pandemic? The result of an English study: only 32 percent of men and 64 percent of women washed their hands with soap and water after going to the toilet.
- that up to 80 percent of all communicable diseases are transmitted via the hands?
- that damaged skin on the hands can form veritable microbial nests?
Other special features
- 1) that men usually have a longer ring finger than index finger - and women vice versa?
- 2) that 12.6 percent of all men are left-handed, compared to only 9.9 percent of all women.
- 3) Fingernails grow four times faster than toenails?
Tal sees itself as a comprehensive skin care expert. And this also explains why the hand cream family has the right care for everyone. For particularly demanding hands, such as people in the health sector, beauty enthusiasts and nature lovers.